Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stockings are done!

Well the Christmas stockings are all finished. I'm very pleased with the way they turned out. I've been getting some hits on Etsy of people looking, but so far no buyers. Maybe it's just too soon to think Christmas. I think I need to go back and tweak the descriptions of some of the stockings, but that can wait another day. Now I'm thinking about another project. (Of course I haven't worked on Mom's quilt in a while - oh well.)

The next thing I want to do is make aprons for the grandkids. This will probably be the third set of aprons they've had, but I've never been happy with those. So, I'll let this idea swim around in my head for a bit longer and then I'll dive in and start them. I'll post pictures along the way. I can't wait too long to finish - the grandkids love to help me cook when they're here. And I love them helping me in the kitchen. The best thing we're making........memories.

No comments: